Please read our terms and conditions before booking:
1.Deposit (Commitment Fee)
A booking is not secure until the agreed deposit has been received by Intyrst Hire. Intryst Hire reserve the right to enter an agreement with another client if said client pays their deposit first.
2. Payment Schedule
1. Non-refundable deposit to confirm booking.
2. Full balance to be paid 2 weeks before event date. Unless stated otherwise.
3. For any event booked less than 2 months in advance, we ask for a 50% deposit to confirm booking. The remaining balance must be paid 2 weeks before the event date. Unless stated otherwise.
4. If Intryst Hire has been asked to use the equipment or perform for a time period in excess of the service period agreed, an overtime fee may be charged.
Notice in writing (email or post) must be given for ALL cancellations. In all cases, the deposit is non-refundable and the following clause applies:
- <2 months before the date of the event, 50% of the total fee will be payable by the client.
- <6 weeks before the date of the event, 75% of the total fee will be payable by the client.
- <2 weeks before the date of the event, 100% of the total fee will be payable by the client.
In the circumstance of impediment by sickness, accident, equipment failure or any legitimate or unavoidable cause, it is accepted and understood that there shall be no claims for damages by the client. In the first instance of this circumstance, Intryst Hire will guarantee that every effort is made to provide the client with an appropriate replacement. If Intryst Hire fail to provide a replacement, Intryst Hire liability will be limited to the refunding of all monies paid.
4. Force Majeure
In the instance that any engagement deemed impossible by reason of flood, earthquake, hurricane, Industrial disturbance, war or civil strife, strike, fire, delays to scheduled transport, road or traffic delays, and other facilities; illness, death or other acts of God, neither the client nor Intryst Hire shall have any entitlement for cost against the other.
5. Venue Requirements
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the venue is suitable for Intryst Hire’s performance. It is the duty of the venue to provide safe and adequate sources of power for the Intryst Hire equipment. The standard requirements are: 2 x 13 amp main sockets. All quotes are based on venues within the M25. Additional travel costs will apply if venue is outside of this perimeter.
6. Damage to Equipment
Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to the Intryst Hire’s equipment caused by A) Any misuse of the equipment by client or its guests, or B) Any theft or disaster (including but not limited to fire or flood).
7. Health & Safety
Intryst Hire reserve the right to finish a booking early if members of the event party are abusive to a member of staff or conflict in any crime against Intryst Hire.
8. Parking Arrangements and Access
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient parking at the venue for the Intyrst Hire. Intryst Hire must be able to unload their vehicles within a short distance (no more than 50 meters) from the performance area. Where possible, steps, narrow doors & gravel paths must be avoided to support the use of load in trolleys. Intyrst Hire require a minimum of 90 minutes set up time ahead of the event start time and will also require approximately one hour after the performance to pack down.
Any parking fees will be passed on to the client evidenced with a receipt.
Intryst Hire may use our footage of your event for promotional purposes.
Payment of deposit deems you agree to the terms and conditions set out by Intryst Hire.
Download Intryst Terms and Conditions